Before It's News | People Powered News

Sunday, November 25, 2012


I don't need government to tell me... 
November 25, 2012
Exert Re-posted with permission from Ron EWART (www.narlo.org)

"The Parallax Prophecies" predicts that as the weak among us grow and they are growing, we will reach a point where their weakness will trigger our eventual demise.  The horizon of that demise looms ever closer in the distance.  That Obama was re-elected to a 2nd term is direct evidence that our weakness as a people and as a nation is growing at an increasing pace.
Ladies and gentlemen, so often we forget the foundation of our individual freedoms and their origins.  When we forget those origins as a result of apathy, ignorance, or cowardice, we easily let freedom and even life slip away, as we are doing today in America.
We will sum up our philosophy of individual freedom and survival in one sentence, "I don't need government to tell me that I AM FREE and as required of me by nature, I will use whatever means necessary, peaceful or by force, to preserve my property, my life and my freedom from all who would attempt to unreasonably limit them, or try to take them from me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment