Before It's News | People Powered News

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Letter to Social security administration

Dr. Orly Taitz

Law Offices of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
29839 Santa Margarita PKWY, Suite 100,
Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca
92688

To: Commissioner of Social Security Administration

FOIA Request Unit

Via Certified Mail

January 6, 2010

FOIA REQUEST

Dear sir /mdm

Nearly a year ago I submitted a subpoena for production of information relating to social security use by Mr. Obama. I also submitted by certified mail a number of dossiers featuring reports from licensed investigators, showing that Mr. Obama has used as many as 39 different social security numbers according to National databases. I was able to ascertain that those were numbers of deceased individuals and numbers never assigned. Pursuant to the federal Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552, I request information as to when social security administration will commence prosecution of this activity and why wasn’t it prosecuted until now, considering tremendous risk to our National Security posed by Mr. Obama’s continued presence in the White House , while using fraudulent social security numbers.

I agree to pay reasonable duplication fees for the processing of this request in an amount not to exceed $250.00. However, please notify me prior to your incurring any expenses in excess of that amount.

If my request is denied in whole or part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act. I will also expect you to release all segregable portions of otherwise exempt material. I, of course, reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to deny a waiver of fees.

I look forward to your reply within 20 business days, as the statute requires.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Orly Taitz, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment