Before It's News | People Powered News

Friday, April 29, 2011

DID OBAMA JUST COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME, AND IS A CONGRESSMAN GOING BACK ON HIS WORD?

April 28, 2011

Editor's Note: Reprinted with permission of The Post & Email.

Rep. Allen West served in the U.S. Army in Iraq and was threatened with a court-martial in 2003

Dear Editor:

The following letter has been sent to the office of Rep. Allen West of Florida’s 22nd District:

To: Jonathan Blyth, Assistant to Florida Congressman Allen West

From: Gordon Smith

Re: An Open Letter to Rep. West

Dear Jonathan,

You and I have communicated over time about your boss’s “involvement” in this birther controversy…..and to encapsulate, I believe, the impression you left me about this issue…..your boss, Rep. West was “deeply” concerned about it….and would do something to get to the bottom of it.

Is that about correct?

Well, Jonathan……yesterday, as you know, Obama released his so-called long form birth certificate only because of the pressure put on him not by Congress or any other member of our government….but from Donald Trump, of all people….and the upcoming release of a very telling book from author Jerome Corsi from WorldNetDaily.

But that is a TOTALLY separate issue….I could lose alot of brain cells ranting about how wrong THAT one is!

But now that the birth certificate has been released, and it has taken less than 24 hours for MULTITUDES of amateur and professional document experts to reveal it is a VERY VERY poorly done fake…….what does Rep. West plan on doing about this?

Out of the whole entire Congress & Senate……I am NOT solely picking on Rep. West…but YOU indicated to me very emphatically in previous emails that he was all over this issue……so how about now?

There are dozens and dozens of youtube videos that exploded overnight showing in vivid detail how wrong this birth certificate is……

Here is just one good example http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/video/video/show?id=2600775:Video:3732426&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

I am IMPLORING…IMPLORING you very cordially to have Rep. West watch this video…or any others he deems necessary….and if he agrees that there is something rotten in Denmark….to come out with a VERY public statement demanding that this document get IMMEDIATELY investigated by a professional document examiner of his choice, and the findings (whatever they are) be brought up on the floor of the House that AMERICA has been lied to and deceived.

If Rep. West chooses not to do this…..or he thinks this problem is “above his paygrade”………he will have become just as complicit as the usurper sitting in the Oval Office.

I am a Christian, Jonathan….and over and over my religion teaches that EVERY DAY we need to “decide today who we shall serve”…… God or man?

It’s time to choose, Rep. West.

I would VERY much like a reply to this email…..I am a disabled vet who served my country…and although it doesn’t give me any special treatment, and I am not a resident of the great State of Florida…..I think I deserve nothing less than a modicum of respect. I served for 20 years….and I know Rep. West is a dedicated/patriotic vet himself…..so I would very much like to hear from “my brother-in-arms”.

Cordially,

Gordon Smith

© 2011, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment